Halloween Walking Parade!
October 18, 2020
St. Augustin Halloween Walking Parade!
The St. Augustin Halloween Walking Parade presented by the eighth grade! (This year's alternative to Trunk-or-Treat due to COVID-19.)
When: Thursday, October 29, 2020 | 5:30 - 7:45 pm
In the effort to stay socially distanced and safe, we encourage you to come within the time slots listed below.
- 5:30 - 6:15 pm - Last Name A - G
- 6:15 - 7:30 pm - Last Name H - O
- 7:00 - 7:45 pm - Last Name P - Z
Start Planning Your Costume
Treats & Prizes
Photo of your entire family too!
- Where do we park? Please park at the Church. There will be parent volunteers to help space out, lineup, and direct your family towards the school in a safe fashion.
- Are we to wear masks?Yep! Per CDC Halloween Guidelines and the School’s existing requirements, masks are required once on the school drive.
- How does the walk-through work?Families will walk from the church to the school drive entrance (volunteers will show you the way!) and advance one-way through the drive. We ask that you travel through the parade with your family only to avoid clusters. There will be one family per student station at a time. Your trick-or-treaters will get to experience 7 fun goody stations hosted and set-up by the 8th grade class. Each station will be numbered and will extend the full drive. Pay attention! Your kiddos will vote for their favorite set-up on the way out!
- What fun stuff can trick-or-treaters expect?Candy! And treats! And if that wasn’t fun enough, all candy & treats will be distributed through a candy chute designed by each 8th grade group. So fun! This approach also allows us to pre-package the goodies and maintain a proper social distance. But wait – there’s more! Like cool family photos! Get your photo taken AND enter your name into a drawing for a spooktacular prize. The photo station will be located by the main school entrance.
- What else? We ask that that the trick-or-treaters please wait to open their goodies until off school property. Mrs. Spike will be at the final station to collect donations for this 8th grade fundraiser. This is also where your kiddos can vote for their favorite station!
Thank you so much! We are so excited to see everyone.