Dear Kindergarten - 8th-grade families,
Your child's 2nd-trimester report card is now online in Power School.
You may also link to Power School through www.staugustinschool.org
In order to view your child's report card, you will need to log into your child(ren)'s Power School account. Go to DOCUMENT VAULT on the bottom left-hand side of your screen. You will see the icon for viewing report cards there. Download the report card (T2) for 2017-2018. This is the only way to view your child's report card as hard copies will not be printed and sent home with your student(s).
· K-5 Your child will have a STANDARDS BASED REPORT CARD only - download this one only
· 6-8 Your child will have both a STANDARDS BASED REPORT CARD and a LETTER GRADE REPORT CARD -download both
(Parents have their own log in to Power School. 6th-8th grade students should know their student log in information as well.)
If you don't know your password to Power School, please try this first before contacting me:
- Go to our Power School website as listed above.
- In blue lettering Having Trouble Signing In? Choose this and have either your login name or password (or both) sent to the email associated with your Power School account.
- If you still continue to have trouble, please send me an email so that I can reset your account. email@example.com
- I would also suggest printing the T3 report card in early June. It will have all three trimesters on one report card.
From past experience, many parents have found it easiest to view the grade report using Google Chrome as their internet browser.