A.M. Transitional Kindergarten News
What are we learning about this week?
- Each week, we will have a "Letter of the Week." This week's "Letter of the Week" is Ww.
- This week, students will be introduced to two new red words. Please review the red words listed below at home with your child as more and more are added. These red words will frequently appear throughout the week. Students will learn to read and write these red words.
- This week's red words: who, we
- Red words to review this week at home: I, am, a, on, go, to, can, had, see, the, in, is, for, it, of, at, from, no, he, she, said, so, who, we
- During our handwriting time, we will practice our new red words. We will also practice writing "Ww" using proper letter formation. My goal is to help strengthen the students' fine motor skills with daily handwriting practice.
- This week, we will continue to learn about measurement. We will also continue to practice counting by tens to one hundred.
- Number of the Week: 24
Important Dates to Note:
Friday, March 5th: Spring Picture Day
Friday, March 12th: No School - Staff Professional Development Day
Monday, March 15th - Friday, March 19th: No School - Spring Break